Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming back to life...Life as Intern

13 January 2010..what a wonderful day to bring my blog back to life again!

I have abandoned my blog for SOOO LOOONG...thus, i would love to bring you down the memory land just so you can catch up with me...again.

Okay, this is where i was after that lovely Chicken soup.



 Landing in the land of Kangaroos. It was Autumn-winter period that time very fresh and cooling, approx. 16 degree celcius. Why here? Cause i was going to start my internship the NEXT day.




Everyone, this is my lab. Chris, my supervisor is such a great guy. He's the Directing Manager of Saturn Biotech Ltd.

So, everyday i will be extracting my darling...protein and do its purity testing. I love my mistress too...miss voyage.



8x Pipetter



My mistress with my darling on my hands



Okay, meet Steve. An undergrad that time helping out in the lab. Cute eh..@.@

After two months of live lab, eat lab and sleep lab, i have gained many experiences from social relation to presentation. I had minor cultural shock at the beginning but was fused to everyone after the first week. I love Perth!!







  

No comments: