Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Let's go makan

After searching searching and searching for a decent buffet place, I have chosen The Line. Also because this restaurant is highly recommended by people that I know who know I wanna eat buffet.

Ok, so I called in to make reservation on the Deepavali Day. Thinking that the price would be more expensive on PH but it turned out to be the same price as usual weekdays. *happy*

The Line is in Shangri-La Hotel, quite a remote part of Orchard, about 30 minutes walk from Orchard mrt. (Ladies, bring along your umbrella if you intend to walk).




Enjoy the photos...





The seafood bar



Very fresh oysters

The sushi bar

Salad bar


















 
Indian food






The best part of The Line...


Chocolate Fondue Fountains!! *mad love*












I don't need this



Fancy for crepes?










Well, too many food too little space.

No comments: